We guide our business by three simple tenets:
- A commitment to quality: vTech Solutions realizes that our reputation is only as good as the products and services we sell. Therefore, we always maintain the highest quality and best of breed products for our clients.
- Emphasis on our customers: We realize that there are many vendors in our industry, and many times the differences between them are minute. We strive to differentiate ourselves by responding to our clients’ needs quickly and effectively.
- Know the market: A business partner may be well liked by its customer, but if they do not provide what the customer needs, the relationship will suffer. We recognize this and place an emphasis on understanding our clients’ business needs as well as conducting ongoing research into the fast-moving world of technology. We use our knowledge to craft unique business solutions for each of our clients.
vTech Solutions serves customers in three target markets:
- Enterprise: Large organizations with complex networking needs, usually spanning multiple locations and various types of computer systems. Enterprise clients include corporations, government agencies, utilities, hospitals, and educational institutions.
- Mid-market: Medium size companies that require IT services, but lack the necessary resources to perform critical initiatives such as application deployment, information security, system migration, and other networking and desktop issues. Mid-market clients include public and private companies with typically 501-4,000 IT users.
- Small- to medium-sized businesses: Organizations with less than 500 IT users. These organizations typically require unique networking capabilities as they grow.
As our company grew, our focus expanded. While we began as a Value-Added Reseller of hardware, we have grown into a full service IT Solution Provider, offering a plethora of products and services designed to meet your IT challenges.
Wireless Networking and Security
Wireless Networking is a powerful business medium. What was once just a networking tool has become a strategic global resource for all companies. vTech Solutions has developed a value-added practice in wireless networking including site surveys, network design, and implementation services utilizing best of breed products and services. We believe that secure networking is the focal point of today’s connected environments. With the increasing growth of the Internet and wireless networking, it has become vital that every company have a secure network infrastructure. vTech Solutions has created a network security practice that specializes in vulnerability assessments, intrusion detection solutions, and virus protection strategies.
Procurement via our Enterprise Customer Portal
vTech Solutions has developed a Web site specifically for our customers’ procurement needs. Clients can visit our e-commerce site to order equipment, check order status and get pricing. We distribute technology products representing over 500 major manufacturers, and direct relationships with many of these manufacturers allow us to pass on to our customers the most competitive pricing in the industry. You can rely on our value pricing and unmatched customer support for all of your hardware and software needs.
vTech Solutions Enterprise Solutions Team has over 75 years’ collective experience in strategically designing and successfully deploying solutions across the enterprise. Enterprise engagements involve complex networking needs, usually spanning multiple locations that must communicate across different platform environments. vTech Solutions has partnered with industry leaders to bring you the best solutions for all your needs. We are uniquely positioned to meet your enterprise IT challenges, including Storage, Security, Infrastructure, Collaboration, Data Recovery/Disaster Recovery, Power Solutions, Asset Life Cycle Management, and more.
Today’s competitive marketplace demands technology solutions that leverage all the benefits of Midrange Systems. vTech Solutions Fulfillment Solutions, in partnership with industry-leading manufacturers, delivers midrange systems that make sense for your company’s business challenges. Whether you’re looking to migrate your mission critical applications over from legacy mainframes, deploy enterprise-level applications across multiple platforms, or consolidate servers, vTech Solutions can help you architect a midrange solution that is reliable, accessible, and reduces your Total Cost of Ownership.
According to recent reports by the FBI, 90% of all large corporate and government networks have detected security breaches in the past 12 months. In response to this growing concern, vTech Solutions has created a portfolio of security offerings that help a company implement a solution from the ground up or augment an existing security program that has shown vulnerabilities. By teaming with industry leaders, we offer solutions for Spam, spyware, anti-virus, URL filtering, content filtering, patch management, network intrusion detection, internal vulnerability, as well as many other critical areas in which you may be at risk.
Contract Services & Management
Industry analysts report that the average Fortune 1000 Company hosts between 20,000 and 40,000 contracts worth billions of dollars each year, with an increase in active contracts of more than 20% in the past year. The complete management of those contracts is a critical strategic initiative for most corporations. vTech Solutions provides an extensive Contract Services & Management program for our customers. In addition to reselling all of the leading OEM’s extended care packages, our team initiates contract registration, activates service, and handles the maintenance and renewal of contracts directly with the manufacturer. The best part? All of this can be managed with our customized Web-based contract management tool, ContractOne™.
vTech Solutions provides a wide array of value-added services, including authorized depot and onsite repair services, deskside support services, onsite service contracts, and telephone support. We also offer network services including network design and planning services, network integration services, and network deployment services. Our engineers are among the best in the industry and are certified by all of the major manufacturers.
Wireless Operations Center
vTech Solutions is proud to have created the first and only Wireless Operations Center (W.O.C.) here on Long Island. The W.O.C. is a centralized command center that enables 24/7 monitoring and support of an organization’s wireless network. Additionally, the W.O.C. boasts a Solutions Showcase that displays “Best of Breed” technology solutions from the leading IT manufacturers, including IBM, HP, and Cisco.